Monday, May 11, 2009

Growing Day by Day!











Off and Growing!

My Wisteria always blooms first on a "Naked" vine, I've been meaning to ask the master gardner at my farmers market, but always forget. Well, no matter!:D It's beautiful and fragrant just the same, and after these fragrant blooms go away, the leaves begin to burst , and then another burst of fragrant blooms comes forth! The Bees come ofcourse, but they never bother me, so I just enjoy theyr'e lovely yellow and black jacketed company!


Not sure if you can see it in this picture, on the left, but I have a family of finches that have built a small cottage unto my single home condo. Now I guess you could say that I live in a double home condo!:) Welcome little friends!





The front of the porch is doing splendid as well, if you have seen my original pics from last year, you can see what the Hydrangea's will become...Oh the wonders of Nature! To see the new begining of each plant is to see the Wonder and Promise of our Lord! Thank-you Lord for your Gifts!









Here is the front border is creeping phlox and come summer, I will have white iris-in summer, obediant plants, lambs ear, stock and shasta daisy in the fall. I will be adding my annuals after memorial day, there still is a chance a frost here in Michigan, and I don't take any chances on planting til after memorial day. * Note: the back of the picture is the garage where my tiny trailer is sqeezed into , and awaiting the day she will roll out completed! :D





Here is the front/side view of my homes tiny side yard, this is where I manage my Herbs Garden with all the herbs I cook with, such as Sage, Lavender, Thyme, Basil, Fennel, Cilantro,and Tomatoes and Peppers, I even have a couple of wild strawberries at the end, sorta of a Galley Garden :) Can you believe I get all this in this tiny suburb garden? Oh My!:D

I will show my Garage side garden next time, I have a Door with a couple of Urns I am working on for summer... I will show a before and after then.:)


Thanx for stopping by!

I will add more picture as things Grow Along!

Have A Bright Sunshiny kind of Day!

Christine

3 comments:

  1. What a fabulous garden! I love that you have fit everything in so perfectly. I'm amazed at the herb garden. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my how beautiful.
    The wisteria is awesome.
    I miss my wisteria .I have not planted one since we are in a rental. Moving is always tough ,but I have planted quite a bit so maybe the person after me will be blessed and want to keep adding to the gardens. I love your gift for landscape and gardening .You are really talented.
    Thank you for sharing these great photos.
    Have a blessed evening.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can tell you have spent a great deal of time taking care of your garden. well done.

    ReplyDelete