Friday, May 1, 2009

WELCOME TO MY HOUSE & GARDEN! Where the Doors' Always Open, Just in case...the Key is under the welcome mat! Come On In!

Hi, This Section will be a place that I put Blog Posts that directly pertain to my House and Garden.

Since I will be spending more time outside in my garden, and maybe even cleaning things up from time to time :D, I thought it would be a good idea to post these things separate for those who just want to read my TinCan Cottage blog for those posts just about my silly adventures with my Trailer project.

So for those with any interest at all, it's Ok of course if you don't,:D
I will share my Garden and House pictures and things through this blog/link.

I will tell you the history of my House & Gardens journey these past / fast 5 (6 years this November)

The Journey just might be Bittersweet, since , the economy the way it is, here in Michigan, it may be the end of my stay here.:( But this is Not the End of my journey by any means! I know, whatever happens, it is in My Lords Hands, For a Purpose unknown to me. Good things Always happen in ways I least expect it and out of something that appears to be negative and always, for the better!

I have already excepted his Grace to take the wheel for this portion of my Journey! Praise you Lord for Your Many Blessings!

God Bless All Who Read this! :D

I Hope you Enjoy your Visit!

Christine

4 comments:

  1. Hi Christine!
    Wow....a second blog! I love home and garden blogs and you are off to a wonderful start!
    Love the Wisteria :)

    Hugs

    Your pal L from Sage Patch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yippee for the Home and Garden blog! Your home is gorgeous! The garden area is beautiful. Love the arch & hydrengas! I'm officially "following" you here also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness Christine! I am sooooo looking forward to this blog also and to see how your gardens grow! How fun is this! Love your home & garden! Now off to put your second blog in my favorites!

    Hugs,
    Maryjane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wisteria is heavenly. I wanted it at my wedding many moons ago, but January was not the month for it! I enjoyed my visit here at your new blog and look forward to more posts.

    ReplyDelete